We will be continuing business as normal unless the government puts a restriction on us or we are forced to cease production due to illness.
UPDATE 3/22/20: Our storefront will be closed until further notice. We are still taking online and phone preorders for delivery or pickup with a curbside option.
We deliver! For custom & predesign orders we use a local courier service.
- $10 within 5 miles of the bakery
- $20 City of Nashville
- $30 within 15 miles
- $40 within 30 miles
As is stated on all proposals and invoices: All payments and deposits are nonrefundable but are transferrable to another date depending on availability. Failure to pay according to the terms in the invoice/proposal may result in order cancellation and no refunds will be given. Payment of deposit secures your date and indicates agreement to these terms and conditions.
Custom & Predesign Orders
Cancellations must be made 4 days prior to pick up to reserve any payments and deposits as store credit for future order. Cancellations made within the 4 days timeframe will forfeit all deposits and payments credit and will have to reorder in full if the event is to be held at a later date.
Cancellations must be made 1 week prior to pick up to reserve any payments and deposits as store credit for future order. Cancellations made within the 1 week timeframe will forfeit all deposits and payments credit and will have to reorder in full if the event is to be held at a later date.
- Our storefront is CLOSED until further notice and shelter and quarantine restrictions for the public are lifted.
- We are offering CURBSIDE PICKUP for preorders to be picked up at our shop. No more than 3 customers will be allowed in the shop at any given time for in store pick ups.
- Preorders can be placed online for next day pick up or delivery at https://nashvillesweets.square.site
- TEMPORARY HOURS FOR PICKUP/DELIVERY:
- Tues 11-1p
- Wed 11-4p
- Thurs CLOSED
- Fri 11-1p
- Sat 10-2p
- Sun & Mon CLOSED
- FOR DELIVERY: Go to extras category, then select Delivery, select appropriate option according to delivery address and add to cart. Upon checkout there will be a notes section, put delivery address and special instructions there.
- We encourage customers who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or other acute respiratory illness to not patron in the inside of the shop for the protection of our customers, employees and food production. Our dessert coordinator is on hand to answer inquiries via phone and email.
- For wedding tastings we provide the option to pick up a tasting box and schedule a phone consult.
Nashville Sweets Team
- All Nashville Sweets employees will continue to maintain high standards of cleanliness and Health Department guidelines for food production as well as performing additional routine environmental cleaning per CDC guidelines.
- Our team will continue to follow our employee sickness policy and the Health Department guidelines for employee illness. Additionally our team has been notified of increased monitoring and restriction policies per the CDC guidelines for the protection of our employees and customers against COVID-19.
- Our team has been reduced to necessary and limited staff only