Our storefront is NOT open but we ARE still taking orders!
The Nashville Sweets storefront is temporarily closed, but we are still baking and creating for you! All cakes and sweets must be ordered in advance via phone, email or online shop for curbside pickup or local delivery.
Same Day Sweets
- Check our daily menu and order online for curbside pickup or delivery with a no-contact option: https://nashvillesweets.square.site/same-day-sweets
Preorder Dessert Cakes, Cupcakes & Cake Pops
- Preorders can be placed online for pick up or delivery at https://nashvillesweets.square.site
Custom Cake & Dessert Orders
- We are taking custom cake orders! Please contact our dessert coordinator for a quote and to order. WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY DOING IN PERSON CONSULTS.
We deliver! For custom & predesign orders we use a local courier service and this can be added in our online shop.
- $20 within 20 miles of the bakery
Visiting the Storefront
- Customers who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or other acute respiratory illness are asked not patron the inside of the shop for the protection of our customers, employees and food production. Our dessert coordinator is on hand to answer inquiries via phone and email.
- For wedding tastings we provide the option to pick up a tasting box and schedule a phone consult.
- We are not currently doing in person consults and ordering. All ordering must be done via phone or email.
- Per CDC guidelines and the Metro Health Department, all patrons are required to wear a mask in our shop.
- The number of customers inside the shop will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- LIMITED HOURS:
- STOREFRONT CURRENTLY CLOSED
As is stated on all proposals and invoices: All payments and deposits are nonrefundable but are transferrable to another date depending on availability. Failure to pay according to the terms in the invoice/proposal may result in order cancellation and no refunds will be given. Payment of deposit secures your date and indicates agreement to these terms and conditions.
Custom & Predesign Orders
- Cancellations must be made 4 days prior to pick up to reserve any payments and deposits as store credit for future order. Cancellations made within the 4 days timeframe will forfeit all deposits and payments credit and will have to reorder in full if the event is to be held at a later date.
- Cancellations must be made 1 week prior to pick up to reserve any payments and deposits as store credit for future order. Cancellations made within the 1 week timeframe will forfeit all deposits and payments credit and will have to reorder in full if the event is to be held at a later date.
Nashville Sweets Team
- All Nashville Sweets employees will continue to maintain high standards of cleanliness and Health Department guidelines for food production as well as performing additional routine environmental cleaning per CDC guidelines.
- Our team will practice social distancing as well as usage of masks according to the Health Department guidelines.
- Our team will continue to follow our employee sickness policy and the Health Department guidelines for employee illness. Additionally our team has been notified of increased monitoring and restriction policies per the CDC guidelines for the protection of our employees and customers against COVID-19.
- Our team has been reduced to necessary and limited staff only